SLUMBRx Day 7
Home-Based Portion of Study
- Complete the HypKnowledge Daily Sleep Diary upon awakening (2 minutes)
- Sync your FitBit to the HypKnowledge Web-based app (1 minute)
*Please complete all HypKnowledge tasks using a PC, laptop, or tablet; the HypKnowledge phone app does not work.
- Wear your FitBit and Thigh Activity Monitor all day and night. If your FitBit needs re-charged, please do not charge it over night.
- If BioSerenity Overnight Home Sleep Test is completed AND you have received confirmation from BioSerenity your home sleep tests data were received, return ship the Overnight Home Sleep Test equipment to BioSerenity.
*If you have not yet received your Overnight Home Sleep Test from BioSerenity, please contact Dr. Knowlden*
- Please wait until you receive confirmation from BioSerenity that your Overnight Home Sleep Test data were transmitted and are usable BEFORE you return ship your home sleep test equipment.
- Please use the medical tape provided to secure the breath sensor in place overnight. Most participants that do not use the tape, have to repeat the Overnight Home Sleep Test due to the breath sensors coming off during the night.
- After your Overnight Home Sleep Test is delivered, please be on the lookout for a phone call from BioSerenity (call will come from a 410 Maryland area code) regarding your Overnight Home Sleep Test.
- If you miss their call or need assistance with the Overnight Home Sleep Test Device, please contact BioSerenity customer care at: 877-753-3776 (if calling after hours, press "5" to speak to a clinician).
- You may also contact BioSerenity after you complete your Overnight Home Sleep Test to confirm the data were transmitted and are usable.
- The incentive for this study is pro-rated and based on the Overnight Home Sleep Test being completed, the sleep data being transmitted to BioSerenity, and the equipment being return shipped. If you miss a call from BioSerenity (410 Maryland area code) you may return their call at: 877-753-3776.